The International Classification of Primary Care (ICPC) is a classification method for primary care encounters. It allows for the classification of the patient’s reason for encounter (RFE), the problems/diagnosis managed, primary or general health care interventions, and the ordering of the data of the primary care session in an episode of care structure.
- NOTE: Listed below are the various chapters included under primary care. Make sure that individual microchapters of each chapter have the [[Category:Primary care]].
Pages in category "Primary care"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- Acute coronary syndromes
- Alcohol withdrawal causes
- Alcohol withdrawal classification
- Alcohol withdrawal differential diagnosis
- Alcohol withdrawal epidemiology and demographics
- Alcohol withdrawal historical perspective
- Alcohol withdrawal pathophysiology
- Alcohol withdrawal risk factors
- Altered mental status resident survival guide
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder resident survival guide
- Cellulitis resident survival guide
- Clinical depression resident survival guide
- Cyanosis chest x ray
- Cyanosis classification
- Cyanosis CT
- Cyanosis epidemiology and demographics
- Cyanosis historical perspective
- Cyanosis laboratory findings
- Cyanosis MRI
- Cyanosis natural history, complications and prognosis
- Cyanosis other diagnostic studies
- Cyanosis other imaging findings
- Cyanosis pathophysiology
- Cyanosis physical examination
- Cyanosis risk factors
- Cyanosis screening