Sara Mohsin, M.B.B.S.
November 2008 – March 2014
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) from King Edward Medical University, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
- Registered general practitioner, Pakistan.
- January 2019 - till present at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard, Boston, MA, USA.
- Presently, Dr. Sara Mohsin is a Research Fellow working with Dr. C. Michael Gibson MS MD in medical education study group known as PERFUSE Study Group. She works as an Associate Editor for WikiDoc. She is responsible for contributing original content to WikiDoc or editing existing material as well as assuring the validity and neutrality of material added.
- July 2017 – December 2018 at Shalamar Medical and Dental College, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
- Demonstrator (Community Medicine).
- June 2015 – June 2017 at Faisal Mighiana Memorial Hospital, Jhang, Punjab, Pakistan.
- Medical Officer
- May 2014- April 2015 at Mayo Hospital, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
- House Officer
- Actively participated in an awareness campaign for Hepatitis on World Hepatitis Day in July, 2011.
- Worked as a student volunteer in a community medicine project regarding awareness about family planning, breast feeding, water hygiene and hand washing techniques from March 2010 - June 2010.
- Actively participated in Maternal Child Health and Awareness Campaign in February, 2009.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Won many swimming championships in primary school.
- Won award for writing best poetry in 2004.
- Won award for best proctor in 2008.
- Active participation in sports competitions like running and badminton in high school.
- Active participation in painting, drawing, art exhibitions & skits in high school.
- TV shows
- Hanging out with friends and family
- Reading and watching interviews & biographies of famous and inspirational people
- The Determinants of Shisha Smoking in Medical Students.
- A Case Control study on Alternative Medication, a Risk Factor for Renal Failure.