August 2009 – March 2015
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Devi Ahilya University, Indore, M.P., India.
- ECFMG Certified – September 2016.
- Registered general practitioner, India.
- Member of American College of Physician(ACP), India Chapter
- July 2017 - Till date at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- Presently, Dr. Anmol Pitliya is a research assistant working with Dr. C. Michael Gibson MS MD in medical education study group known as PERFUSE Study Group. I work as an Associate Editor-in-Chief for WikiDoc. I am responsible for contributing original content to WikiDoc or editing existing material as well as assuring the validity and neutrality of material added.
- April 2017 – June 2017 at Medanta Super-speciality hospital, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- ICU Doctor (Intensivist)
- October 2016 – January 2017 at Advocate Christ Medical Center/University of Illinois, Chicago, IL, USA
- Dr. Anmol Pitliya worked as a research assistant(volunteer) under Dr. Adarsh Bhan, MD FHRS, Assistant Professor, University of Illinois, Chicago IL.
- I used to take consent from patients, explain to them in detail about the research, take their history regarding risk factor and disease progression, procedures etc. Then we take blood sample from patient, which is sent to University of Illinois, Chicago. The DNA is extracted from blood sample and sequenced. The goal of research is to find if there is a genetic marker that predisposes these individuals to Atrial fibrillation.
- July 2015- February 2016, May 2016 – August 2016 at Pamnani Hospital and Research Center, Mandsaur, Madhya Padesh, India
- Junior Duty Doctor
- Educational intervention on HIV awareness, prevention and control for students (Age 15-18 years)
- Lead a team for Pulse Polio Immunization program (PPI), Jan 2013
- Actively participates in Welfare Program for the benefit of Handicapped and under-privileged children.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Joint Secretary Student’s Union
- Class Representative - Batch 2009
- Captain, College Basketball team (batch 2009)
- Winner solo dance competitions, Cultural festival 2012-13 & Cultural festival 2013-14
- Runner-Up Group dance competition, Cultural festival 2011-12
- Playing musical instruments (Piano, Harmonium)
- Lyme disease
- Venous thromboembolism
- Celiac disease
- Marburg hemorrhagic fever
- Parathyroid disorders
- Glycogen storage disease type I
- Glycogen storage disease type II
- Glycogen storage disease type III
- Glycogen storage disease type V
- Glycogen storage disease type VI
- Glycogen storage disease type VII
- Glycogen storage disease