For patient information, click here.
Tuberculosis On the Web
American Roentgen Ray Society Images of Tuberculosis
Editor-In-Chief: C. Michael Gibson, M.S., M.D. ; Associate Editor(s)-in-Chief: Mashal Awais, M.D.; Mohamed Riad, M.D.; Maheep Singh Sangha, M.B.B.S.; Somal Khan; João André Alves Silva, M.D. ; Alejandro Lemor, M.D. ; Ammu Susheela, M.D. ; Tarek Nafee, M.D. ; Sara Mehrsefat, M.D. ; Marjan Khan M.B.B.S.; Zaida Obeidat, M.D. Synonyms and keywords: TB, Tb, tb
Differentiating Tuberculosis from other Diseases
Epidemiology and Demographics
Natural History, Complications and Prognosis
History and Symptoms | Physical Examination | Laboratory Findings | Electrocardiogram | Chest X Ray | CT | MRI | Echocardiography or Ultrasound | Other Imaging Findings | Other Diagnostic Studies
Medical Therapy | Special Conditions | Drug-resistant | Children |Surgery | Primary Prevention | Secondary Prevention | Cost-Effectiveness of Therapy | Future or Investigational Therapies
- Tuberculous pericarditis
- Pott's disease
- ATC code J04: Drugs for treatment of TB
- Buruli ulcer and leprosy: Other diseases caused by Mycobacteria
- Latent tuberculosis
- Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Structural Genomics Consortium
- National Center for HIV, STD, and TB Prevention
- Nontuberculous mycobacteria
- Philip D'Arcy Hart
- Nosocomial infection
- (CDC) - Division of Tuberculosis Elimination. Core Curriculum on Tuberculosis: What the Clinician Should Know. 4th edition (2000). Updated Aug 2003.
- (CDC) - Division of Tuberculosis Elimination News and updates.
- (CDC) - Questions and Answers About TB, 2007.
- (CDC) - Treatment of Tuberculosis: American Thoracic Society, CDC, and Infectious Diseases Society of America
- "Tuberculosis". Health at a Glance: Asia/Pacific 2020: Measuring Progress Towards Universal Health Care Coverage. OECD Publishing. Nov 27, 2020. Retrieved January 19, 2021.
|last1=in Authors list (help)