Marjan Khan, M.B.B.S.
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) from Bolan Medical College, Quetta, Pakistan.
- Member of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council
- Member of Pakistan Medical Association
- Member of Young Doctor Association Pakistan
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- Presently, Dr. Marjan Khan is a research assistant working with Dr. C. Michael Gibson MS MD in medical education study group known as PERFUSE Study Group. He work as an Associate Editor for WikiDoc. He is responsible for contributing original content to WikiDoc or editing existing material as well as assuring the validity and neutrality of material added.
- Sandeman Provincial Hospital Quetta, Pakistan
- Dr Marjan Khan Worked as Post Graduate Resident of Internal Medicine during this period and rotated in different departments including Oncology, Dermatology and Gastroenterology taking active part in academic activities and learning the basic procedures of every specialty.
- Bolan Medical Complex Hospital Quetta, Pakistan
- Dr Marjan Khan worked as Medical officer in Medicine department caring for both indoor and outdoor patients including emergency services and performing essential medical procedures as and when required.
- Bolan Medical Complex Hospital, Quetta, Pakistan
- Dr Marjan Khan worked as House Officer in both Medicine and Surgery Department and learned basic skills as an Intern.
- Gold Medal by President of Pakistan.
- Distinction in Internal Medicine.
- Distinction in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Distinction in Opthalmology
- Distinction in Pathology
- Distinction in Physiology
- Member of patient welfare society Bolan Medical College. Worked to support treatment of poor and underprivileged patients and organized blood donation camps and fund raising drives.
- Presentation and awareness campaigns. organized series of lectures and presentations to create awareness regarding Pulmonary Tuberculosis in Balochistan Pakistan
- Volunteered a malaria indicator survey with Pakistan Medical Research council in different districts of Balochistan.
- Reading and Writing Poetry and Literature
- Listening to Music