Category:Quaternary ammonium compounds
Quaternary ammonium compounds are positively charged polyatomic ions of the structure NR4+ with R being alkyl groups.
Pages in category "Quaternary ammonium compounds"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total.
- Tetra-n-butylammonium fluoride
- Tetrabutylammonium hydroxide
- Tetraethylammonium bromide
- Tetramethylammonium hydroxide
- Tetraoctylammonium bromide
- Tibezonium iodide
- Tiemonium iodide
- Timepidium bromide
- Tridihexethyl chloride
- Trimethyl ammonium compounds