There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
Category:Genes on human chromosome 11
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Genes on human chromosome 11"
The following 113 pages are in this category, out of 113 total.
- A-box 1 of insulin gene
- Acetyl-CoA C-acetyltransferase
- Acetyl-Coenzyme A acetyltransferase
- Actinin alpha 3
- Alpha crystallin
- Ataxia telangiectasia mutated
- ATP-sensitive K+ channel
- ATP-sensitive K+ channels
- ATP-sensitive potassium channel
- Calcitonin detailed information
- Calcitonin gene-related peptide
- Caspase 12
- Caspase 4
- Caspase 5
- Cation channels of sperm
- CD3 (immunology)
- Cellular Inhibitor of Apoptosis Protein 1
- Cholecystokinin receptor
- CXC chemokine receptors
- Cycle (gene)
- Cyclin D