Authorship Rules regarding chapters on WikiDoc
- The fellow adding major content to a page should be First author.
- If a fellow did relevant edits to a previously written page, he may add his name after the First author.
- If the whole page is copied from other sources, the content and name of author may be removed.
- If there is no content on the page, the name of the author may be removed.
- If a fellow is reviewing language and grammar, he may add his/her name using template Grammar Reviewer:.
Under no circumstances, a name should be added to a page without adding relevant content.