User:Sahar Memar Montazerin
Sahar Memar Montazerin, M.D.
September 2008 – February 2016
- January 2019-Present Research Scholar at BIDMC, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- July 2018-Present Research Assistant at Acquired Immunodeficiency Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Esfahan, Iran.
- July 2017-July 2018 Research Volunteer at Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Esfahan, Iran.
- April 2016-July 2017 General Practitioner and Emergency Medical Doctor in Samenolhojaj Hospital, Jandaq, Iran.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- July 2018-present: Acquired Immunodeficiency Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- 2016-2018: Child Growth and Development Research Center, Research Institute for Primordial Prevention of
Non-Communicable Disease, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- 2015-2016: Isfahan neuroscience research center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- 2010-2016: Isfahan Medical students research committee, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Iran
Hobbies and Other Activities
- Learning foreign languages
- Reading French literature
- Watching movies
I have always believed that knowledge and education play the most influential role in promoting the nations and
I think we need to make it free if we truly want to make a change. I am very honored to be part of an institution
dedicating to develop the medical knowledge freely.