Staring a Wiki Doc Page
- In order to access the Wiki Doc, log on to www.clinicaltrialresults.org
- Once on the homepage, double click on the Wiki doc icon
- Click on the language in which you will be contributing.
- When you have arrived at the main page read the information carefully
- Log in!
- In the upper right corner there is a link to log in.
- Enter the required information
- Select ‘create new account’
- Your account has been created!
- Ensure that you are logged in every time you are making a contribution.
- In the event that you fail to log in, your IP address will appear in place of your name and you will not receive the credit due for your contribution.
- Enter a topic you wish to contribute into the search bar on the left hand side of the page.
- In the event you are contributing a topic not yet added to the Wiki Docs:
- There is a link in the sentence:
- ‘No page with this exact title exists, trying full text search.’
- Click on the ‘this exact title’ link
- This will bring you to the edit page for that topic
- Insert the template(Search: Template:DiseaseState)
- Insert information pertaining to that topic
- When you are finished, click on ‘save page’
- The pages added can be watched and in the event that someone adds something to your page, you will receive an email.
- Simply check the tab at the top of the page
All information on this page is attributed to Wikipedia and its contributors