Soroush Seifirad, M.D.
- Research fellow, PERFUSE study group, Department of Cardiology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School
- Associate Editor-In-Chief, WikiDoc
- Soroush Seifirad, MD, currently holds a Research fellowship at Department of Cardiology, PERFUSE study group, BIDMC, Harvard Medical School. He serves as Associate Editor-In-Chief for WikiDoc Project.
- Previously, he fulfilled a Research fellowship at Endocrinology and Metabolism Research Institute, Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS), Iran. He also had an affiliation with Department of Cardiology in Children Medical Center, an affiliated hospital of TUMS.
- His main research interest concerns inflammation and oxidative stress in Cardiopulmonary Medicine but also translational medicine and disease modeling.
- His research has been published in several leading journals such as Frontiers in Physiology, Echocardiography, Pediatric Cardiology, Respiration, Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology, Clinical Toxicology ,Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders,and Medical Hypotheses.
- Dr. Seifirad Reviews for several journals such as BMJ case reports, Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders, Clinical and Experimental Toxicology, Iranian Journal of Public Health Iranian Journal of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, etc.”