Rohan A. Bhimani, M.B.B.S. D.Orth D.N.B.Orth M.Ch. Orth
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) ( secured 6th rank in the university) from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Year of Passing - 2010.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management from K.E.M. Hospital, Pune University, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Year of Passing - 2011.
- D.Ortho (Diploma in Orthopaedics) (secured 1st rank in the university) from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Year of Passing - 2013.
- D.N.B. (Diplomate of National Board) Orthopaedics from Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Year of Passing - 2016
- M.Ch. Orthopaedics from University Of Seychelles.
- Year of passing - 2016
- Fellowship In Knee and Hip Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy from Breach Candy Hospitaland Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- Fellowship in Trauma and Pelvi-acetabular surgery from Korea University Medical Center, Guro Hospital, Seoul, South Korea.
- Life member of Indian Arthroscopy Society
- Life member of Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Life member of Indian Medical Association
- November 2018 - Till date at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- Presently, Dr. Rohan Bhimani is a research assistant working with Dr. C. Michael Gibson MS MD in medical education study group known as PERFUSE Study Group. He work as an Associate Editor for WikiDoc. He is responsible for contributing original content to WikiDoc or editing existing material as well as assuring the validity and neutrality of material added.
- March, 2018 – November, 2018 - Volunteering Job at Children’s Health Hospital, Dallas, Texas.
- July 2013 – January 2014 - Assistant professor at Department Of Orthopedics, Bharati Hospital, Pune.
- Performed and assisted in various complex Trauma surgeries, Spine surgeries, Arthroscopy and Deformity Correction Surgeries and Hip and Knee Arthroplasties.
- September 2010 – April 2011 - House surgeon at Department of Orthopedics, Bharati Hospital, Pune.
- Performed and assisted in various major & minor Trauma surgeries, Spine surgeries, Arthroscopy and Deformity Correction Surgeries.
- Multiple health camps on various arthritis awareness, prevention and management.
- Lead a team for osteoarthritis diagnosis and treatment under health schemes for various towns.
- Tuberculosis awareness, prevention and management.
- Relation between Level of Serum Transferrin and Post-Operative Wound Drainage in Closed Long Bone Fractures.
- Functional Outcome of Distal Femur Fractures Treated with Locking Compression Plate.
- Optimized conventional technique is as accurate as navigation for distal femur resection during total knee arthroplasty.
- Difference in Uni-compartmental Knee Replacement and Total Knee Replacement pre-operative disability score.
- Awareness of PCOS - Knowledge, Attitude & Practices That Prevails Among The College Going Students.
- Impact of Vitamin D level on disability score undergoing Total Knee Arthroplasty.
- Amount of Blood Loss in patients undergoing Unilateral TKR, Bilateral TKR and UKR.
- Radiological corridor for infra-acetabular screw placement: Technical note.
- Rapid Progressing Osteoarthritis Of Hip – A case Report.
- Accuracy of Cable Technique for assessment of limb alignment in lower limb long bone fractures, non-union and malunion.
- Calculation of Bone Defect and Quantification of adequacy of the Bone Graft for the defect.
- Hemangioma of the Rib.
- Difference between Mechanical Alignment in Navigation versus Scanogram during Total Knee Arthroplasty.
- Polyostotic Craniofacial Fibrous Dysplasia
- 1st rank at the final exit exam of the high school with highest score in Math, Science, History and Geography.
- Winner of science project at the state and city level.(2001)
- Runner-up of science project at the National level.(2002)
- House captain at the school.(2000)
- House vice captain at the school.(2001)
- Winner of State Shot-put competition for under 16 years.
- Editor and Reviewer of many renowned journals.
- Designed an application for recording the data of patients with Post Septic TKR and for correlating their parameters during pre-operative, intra-operative and post-operative period in patients undergoing hip and knee arthroplasty.
- Designed a questionnaire to record immediate complications of the patient during immediate post-operative period.
- Reading books