Preeti Singh, M.B.B.S.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Year of Passing - 2017
- Life member of Indian Medical Association
- November 2018 - Till date at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- Presently, Dr. Preeti Singh is a research assistant working with Dr. C. Michael Gibson MS MD in medical education study group known as PERFUSE Study Group. He work as an Associate Editor for WikiDoc. He is responsible for contributing original content to WikiDoc or editing existing material as well as assuring the validity and neutrality of material added.
- March, 2018 – November, 2018 - Volunteering Job at Children’s Health Hospital, Dallas, Texas.
- Tuberculosis awareness, prevention and management.
- Relation between Level of Serum Transferrin and Post-Operative Wound Drainage in Closed Long Bone Fractures.
- Functional Outcome of Distal Femur Fractures Treated with Locking Compression Plate.
- Optimized conventional technique is as accurate as navigation for distal femur resection during total knee arthroplasty.
- Difference in Uni-compartmental Knee Replacement and Total Knee Replacement pre-operative disability score.
- Awareness of PCOS - Knowledge, Attitude & Practices That Prevails Among The College Going Students.
- Impact of Vitamin D level on disability score undergoing Total Knee Arthroplasty.
- Amount of Blood Loss in patients undergoing Unilateral TKR, Bilateral TKR and UKR.
- Radiological corridor for infra-acetabular screw placement: Technical note.
- Rapid Progressing Osteoarthritis Of Hip – A case Report.
- Accuracy of Cable Technique for assessment of limb alignment in lower limb long bone fractures, non-union and malunion.
- Calculation of Bone Defect and Quantification of adequacy of the Bone Graft for the defect.
- Hemangioma of the Rib.
- Difference between Mechanical Alignment in Navigation versus Scanogram during Total Knee Arthroplasty.
- Polyostotic Craniofacial Fibrous Dysplasia
- House captain at the school.(2011)
- House vice captain at the school.(2012)
- Editor and Reviewer of many renowned journals.
- Reading books
- Predominantly antibody deficiency