Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marufa Marium, M.B.B.S.
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S), Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College, 2014, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Certification And Licensure
- Registered Physician, Bangladesh Medical And Dental Council(BM&DC), 2015-present.
- Trainee at Pennington Biomedical Research Center (2021-present).
- Internship, Gonoshasthaya Nagar Hospital, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2015.
- Rural Healthcare Services, Char Chandia, Feni, Bangladesh, 2015.
- Emergency Cardiac Management and Coronary Care Unit Management, National Heart Foundation and Research Institute, Dhaka, Bangladesh,2015.
- Basic Course on Epidemiology, Biostatistics and SPSS, International Centre for Diarrheal Disease and Research, Bangladesh (ICDDR,B), 2015.
- Online Certificates on Common Gynecologic Problems, Group A Streptococcal Pharyngitis in Children, Alzheimer's disease, Lifestyle Medicine: Osteoporosis, Harvard Medical School, CME
- Clinical Fellow, International Centre for Diarrheal Disease and Research, Bangladesh (ICDDR,B), 2018-2019.
- Medical Officer, Grameen Kalyan (A sister concern of Noble Laureate institution GrameenBank), 2015-2016.
- Academic Course Project: Delivery Seeking Behavior Of Project Area Of Sreepur, 2011
- Research Article: Formulation and Evaluation of Solid Dispersion of an Anti-Epileptic Drug Carbamazepine. IOSR J. Pharma. Bio. Sci, 11, 61-68.
Medical Volunteering Experiences
- Free Medical Campaign, Blind Education and Rehabilitation Development Organization (BERDO), Bangladesh, 2015.
- Independence Day Special Free Medical Campaign, Sonagazi, Feni, Bangladesh, 2015.
- Day Long Medical Camp, Narshindi, Bangladesh, 2014.
- National Immunization Day with National Vitamin A Plus Campaign with Polio Immunization, 2011-2014.
- Rescue and Treatment of Rana Plaza Collapse Victim, Savar, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2013.
- Free Medical Check-up and Health Education, Sreepur, Gazipur, Bangladesh, 2011.
Community Volunteering Experience
- Member, Medical Team and Executive Committee at Durbin Foundation, Bangladesh, 2012-present.
- Member, BERDO (Blind Education and Rehabilitation Development Organization), 2012-present.
- Actioneer, CommunityAction, 2011-present.
- Community volunteer, OhioHealth O’Bleness Hospital, Athens, Ohio, 2016-2017.
- Developed Braille Books for Visually Impaired Students in Bangladesh.
- Developed Mini Libraries for underprivileged students in Bangladesh.
- Food and winter clothes drive in Bangladesh.
- Blood donation.