Maneesha Nandimandalam, M.B.B.S.
August 2007 - March 2013
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(M.B.B.S) from Dr.Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Institute Of Medical Sciences and Research Foundation, AP, India.
Memberships and Certification
- Member of American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin, USA. 2018-current
- Member of American Medical Association, USA. 2018-current
- Member of Andhra Pradesh Medical Council, Hyderabad, India. 2013-current
- Certification of Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates 04/2018
- Jan 2019 - till date at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA.
- Volunteer in "Save KBR Park" Campaign in Hyderabad 08/2016
- Volunteer during promotion of Kangaroo care of newborns at Gannavaram 01/2013
- Volunteer in Aarogya Sri Health Camps by Govt of Andhra Pradesh 09/2012
- Volunteer in National Pulse Polio Immunization Program 04/2009 & 04/2011
- Watching movies, documentaries, and animations.