Gertrude Djouka, M.D.
August 2010 – December 2014
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Medical Doctor Degree
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine.
August 2005-August 2007
- Associate Degree in Science at Wayne County Community College District, Detroit, MI
August 2007-December 2009
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry at Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- ECFMG Certified – March 2015.
- American Medical Association.
- December 2018 - Present date at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- Presently, Dr. Gertrude Djouka is a PostDoc research fellow working with Dr. C. Michael Gibson MS MD in medical education study group known as PERFUSE Study Group. She works as an Associate Editor for WikiDoc. She is responsible for contributing original content to WikiDoc or editing existing material as well as assuring the validity and neutrality of material added.
- Scholarship ( Physician Diversification Grant Initiative ), American University of Antigua College of medicine 2010-2014
- Scholarship ( Albert H. Case), Michigan State University 2007-2009
- Brading Hair
- Cameroonian Patois