Aisha Olanike Adigun BSc. MD.
Aisha Olanike Adigun BSc. MD
Associate editor-in-chief, WikiDoc.org
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Remote Scholar) PERFUSE Study Group, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Adigun received her Bachelor of Science degree in Human Anatomy at the University of Ilorin Nigeria, and her medical degree from the Windsor University School of Medicine, St.Kitts. She is currently an Associate editor-in-chief at WikiDoc.
2018 - MD Degree, Windsor University School of Medicine, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
2012 - B.Sc. Anatomy, University of Ilorin, Ilorin Nigeria.
- Micro-anatomical and histo-chemical studies on the kidneys of the pangolin (manis tricuspis) and hedgehog (alterix albiventis) (2011)
- Impact of diabetes, obesity on survival outcome of breast cancer in African-American women: A review of the current evidence (2015)
- Core and Elective Clerkships (Rotations):
Joseph N France General Hospital, St Kitts West Indies: 10/2015 - 07/2018
- Internal Medicine Externship:
Millburn medical center, 25 E Willow St, Millburn NJ 07041; 10/07/2019 - 11/1/2019
Licenses and Certifications
- Basic Life Support (October 2019), Atlantic Ambulance training center, Livingston NJ, USA
- Advanced Cardiovascular life support (June 2020), Post-Graduate Institute of Medicine.
- Pediatric Advanced Life support (June 2020), Post-Graduate Institute of Medicine
- Mechanical Ventilation for COVID-19 (June 2020), Harvard Medical School.