|Bone: Sacral hiatus|
|Sagittal section of vertebral canal to show the lower end of the medulla spinalis and the filum terminale.|
Li, Lv. First and fifth lumbar vertebra.
SII Second sacral vertebra.
1. Dura mater.
2. Lower part of subarachnoid cavity.
3. Lower extremity of medulla spinalis.
4. Filum terminale internum.
5. Filum terminale externum.
6. Attachment of filum terminale to first segment of coccyx.
|Sacrum, dorsal surface.|
|Gray's||subject #24 107|
- sacral+hiatus at eMedicine Dictionary
- Atlas of anatomy at UMich back_bone30 - "The Back, Posterior View"
- SUNY Labs 43:os-0117 - "The Female Pelvis: Sacrum"
This article was originally based on an entry from a public domain edition of Gray's Anatomy. As such, some of the information contained herein may be outdated. Please edit the article if this is the case, and feel free to remove this notice when it is no longer relevant.