- (13E)-(15S)-15-hydroxy-9-oxoprosta-10,13-dienoate (13E)-(15S)-15-hydroxy-9-oxoprosta-11,13-dienoate
This enzyme belongs to the family of isomerases, specifically those intramolecular oxidoreductases transposing C=C bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is (13E)-(15S)-15-hydroxy-9-oxoprosta-10,13-dienoate Delta10-Delta11-isomerase. This enzyme is also called prostaglandin A isomerase.
- IUBMB entry for 220.127.116.11
- BRENDA references for 18.104.22.168 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 22.214.171.124
- PubMed Central references for 126.96.36.199
- Google Scholar references for 188.8.131.52
- Polet H, Levine L (1975). "Metabolism of prostaglandins E, A, and C in serum". J. Biol. Chem. 250: 351&ndash, 7. PMID 234423.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 9055-01-0.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This isomerase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|