Please Take Over This Page and Apply to be Editor-In-Chief for this topic: There can be one or more than one Editor-In-Chief. You may also apply to be an Associate Editor-In-Chief of one of the subtopics below. Please mail us  to indicate your interest in serving either as an Editor-In-Chief of the entire topic or as an Associate Editor-In-Chief for a subtopic. Please be sure to attach your CV and or biographical sketch.
Pharmacogenomics is the branch of pharmacology which deals with the influence of genetic variation on drug response in patients by correlating gene expression or single-nucleotide polymorphisms with a drug's efficacy or toxicity. By doing so, pharmacogenomics aims to develop rational means to optimise drug therapy, with respect to the patients' genotype, to ensure maximum efficacy with minimal adverse effects. Such approaches promise the advent of "personalized medicine"; in which drugs and drug combinations are optimised for each individual's unique genetic makeup.
Pharmacogenomics is the whole genome application of pharmacogenetics, which examines the single gene interactions with drugs.
- Pharmaceutical company
- Genomics @ FDA FDA's resource on genomics
- Pharmacogenetics and Genomics magazine (previously Pharmacogenetics)
- The Pharmacogenomics Journal, ISSN: 1470-269X
- Pharmacogenomics Journal, (ISSN 1462-2416) Impact factor: 3.623
- Nature pharmacogenomics gateway
- PharmGKB The Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics Knowledge Base, an online free tool for Pharmacogenomics research
- NCBI Primer on Pharmacogenomics, a quick introduction to the promise of customised drugs.
- Pharmacogenomics: Drugs Designed for You, an accessible and comprehensive look at pharmacogenomics research, from the University of Utah's Genetic Science Learning Center
- A Drug to Call One's Own : Will medicine finally get personal? - Scientific American Magazine (August 2005)
- ↑ "Guidance for Industry Pharmacogenomic Data Submissions" (PDF). U.S. Food and Drug Administration. 2005. Retrieved 2008-08-27. Unknown parameter
ar:علم الصيدلة الجيني ca:Farmacogenòmica de:Pharmakogenomik it:Farmacogenomica th:ฟาร์มาโคยีโนมิกส์