- 2-lysolecithin 3-lysolecithin
This enzyme belongs to the family of isomerases, specifically those intramolecular transferases transferring acyl groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is lysolecithin 2,3-acylmutase. This enzyme is also called lysolecithin migratase.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Uziel M and Hanahan DJ (1957). "An enzyme-catalyzed acyl migration: a lysolecithin migratase". J. Biol. Chem. 226: 789&ndash, 798.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 9031-24-7.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This isomerase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|