|40x40px||Look up lamina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lamina may refer to:
- Lamina of the vertebral arch
- Planar lamina, a two-dimensional planar closed surface with mass and density, in mathematics
- A thin plate, sheet or layer, such as:
- Laminae, a part of the horse hoof
- Lamina Forster, a genus of the (intertidal spider)
- Lamina, (formerly called Lamina Ceramics) is a solid-state lighting technology company that designs and manufactures the brightest commercially-available light-emitting diodes (LEDs).