- UDP-L-arabinose + (indol-3-yl)acetyl-1D-myo-inositol UDP + (indol-3-yl)acetyl-myo-inositol 3-L-arabinoside
This enzyme belongs to the family of glycosyltransferases, specifically the pentosyltransferases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is UDP-L-arabinose:(indol-3-yl)acetyl-myo-inositol L-arabinosyltransferase. Other names in common use include arabinosylindolylacetylinositol synthase, UDP-L-arabinose:indol-3-ylacetyl-myo-inositol, and L-arabinosyltransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 220.127.116.11
- BRENDA references for 18.104.22.168 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 22.214.171.124
- PubMed Central references for 126.96.36.199
- Google Scholar references for 188.8.131.52
- Corcuera LJ and Bandurski RS (1982). "Biosynthesis of indol-3-yl-acetyl-myo-inositol arabinoside in kernels of Zea mays L". Plant Physiol. 70: 1664&ndash, 1666.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 84720-96-7.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|