FAD-AMP lyase (cyclizing)
- FAD AMP + riboflavin cyclic-4',5'-phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of lyases, specifically the class of phosphorus-oxygen lyases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is FAD AMP-lyase (riboflavin-cyclic-4',5'-phosphate-forming). Other names in common use include FMN cyclase, and FAD AMP-lyase (cyclic-FMN-forming).
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Cameselle JC (Pt 2). "Enzymic formation of riboflavin 4',5'-cyclic phosphate from FAD: evidence for a specific low-Km FMN cyclase in rat liver1". Biochem. J. 330: 881&ndash, 8. PMID 9480905. Check date values in:
- Cameselle JC (2001). "Purification, characterization, and substrate and inhibitor structure-activity studies of rat liver FAD-AMP lyase (cyclizing): preference for FAD and specificity for splitting ribonucleoside diphosphate-X into ribonucleotide and a five-atom cyclic phosphodiester of X, either a monocyclic compound or a cis-bicyclic phosphodiester-pyranose fusion". Biochemistry. 40: 13710&ndash, 22. PMID 11695920.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 208349-48-8.
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|