For patient information, click here
Epilepsy On the Web
American Roentgen Ray Society Images of Epilepsy
Diagnostic Study of Choice | History and Symptoms | Physical Examination | Laboratory Findings | EEG | X Ray | CT | MRI | Echocardiography or Ultrasound | Other Imaging Findings | Other Diagnostic Studies
- Non-epileptic seizures
- Epilepsy in animals
- Seizure response dog
- Jacksonian seizure
- Photosensitive epilepsy
- Temporal lobe epilepsy
- Abdominal epilepsy
- Generalised epilepsy
- ISAS (Ictal-Interictal SPECT Analysis by SPM)
- International League Against Epilepsy.
- e-epilepsy from the National Society for Epilepsy.
- Seizures and Epilepsy from eMedicine.
- Epilepsy Currents from PubMed Central
Lists of Organizations
Many organisations provide regional support for those with epilepsy, their families and professionals in the field. Lists of such groups can be found at:
- Epilepsy.com: Epilepsy Websites.
- International Bureau for Epilepsy (IBE) An umbrella group for various national and regional epilepsy support organisations. For local groups, see their list of chapters and friends.
- The International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE). A list of professional organisations at ILAE: Links.
- The Joint Epilepsy Council of the UK and Ireland - The JEC is an umbrella organisation which exists to represent the united voice of a number of UK and Irish based epilepsy charities.