|Transverse section of human tibial nerve.|
|Gray's||subject #183 728|
It is continuous with septa which pass inward from the innermost layer of the perineurium, and shows a ground substance in which are imbedded fine bundles of fibrous connective tissue, primarily collagen, running for the most part longitudinally.
It serves to support capillary vessels, arranged so as to form a net-work with elongated meshes.
- Endoneurium at eMedicine Dictionary
- Histology image: 21301loa – Histology Learning System at Boston University - "Ultrastructure of the Cell: myelinated axon and Schwann cell"
- Histology image: 21401loa – Histology Learning System at Boston University - "Ultrastructure of the Cell: arteriole and peripheral nerve"
- Histology at OU 1_03
- Histology at University of California, Los Angeles
- Diagram at Howard University