- dolichyl phosphate D-mannose + protein dolichyl phosphate + O-D-mannosylprotein
This enzyme belongs to the family of glycosyltransferases, specifically the hexosyltransferases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is dolichyl-phosphate-D-mannose:protein O-D-mannosyltransferase. Other names in common use include dolichol phosphomannose-protein mannosyltransferase, and protein O-D-mannosyltransferase. A human gene that codes for this enzyme is POMT1.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Babczinski P, Haselbeck A, Tanner W (1980). "Yeast mannosyl transferases requiring dolichyl phosphate and dolichyl phosphate mannose as substrate. Partial purification and characterization of the solubilized enzyme". Eur. J. Biochem. 105: 509&ndash, 15. PMID 6989607.
- Palamarczyk G, Lehle L, Mankowski T, Chojnacki T, Tanner W (1980). "Specificity of solubilized yeast glycosyl transferases for polyprenyl derivatives". Eur. J. Biochem. 105: 517&ndash, 23. PMID 6445267.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 74315-99-4.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|