Radiobiology is the study of the response of biological tissues to ionizing radiation.
- For more information, see the main article about Radiobiology.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Radiobiology"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- Radiation burn
- Radiation hormesis
- Radiation protection
- Radiation therapy
- Radioactive contamination
- Radioactive tracer
- Radiological Protection Institute of Ireland
- Radiological weapon
- Radium in the environment
- Röntgen equivalent physical