Aortic sclerosis historical perspective
Aortic sclerosis historical perspective On the Web
American Roentgen Ray Society Images of Aortic sclerosis historical perspective
- There is limited information about the historical perspective of [disease name].
- [Disease name] was first discovered by [name of scientist], a [nationality + occupation], in [year]/during/following [event].
- The association between [important risk factor/cause] and [disease name] was made in/during [year/event].
- In [year], [scientist] was the first to discover the association between [risk factor] and the development of [disease name].
- In [year], [gene] mutations were first implicated in the pathogenesis of [disease name].
Landmark Events in the Development of Treatment Strategies
Impact on Cultural History
The following are a few famous cases of [disease name]:
Summary: 255 This is a minor edit Watch this page Please note that all contributions to wikidoc are considered to be released under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License (see wikidoc:Copyrights for details). If you do not want your writing to be edited mercilessly and redistributed at will, then do not submit it here. You are also promising us that you wrote this yourself, or copied it from a public domain or similar free resource. Do not submit copyrighted work without permission!
Editing help (opens in new window)
Do not copy text from other websites without a GFDL-compatible license. It will be deleted. Your changes will be visible immediately.
By submitting content, you agree to release your contributions under the GNU Free Documentation License. If you don't want your writing to be edited mercilessly or redistributed for profit by others, do not submit it. Only public domain resources can be copied without permission—this does not include most web pages or images. See our policies and guidelines for more information on editing.
^ GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, with no Front-Cover Texts, and with no Back-Cover Texts. Templates used on this page:
Navigation WikiDoc | WikiPatient | Up To Date Pages | Recently Edited Pages | Recently Added Pictures Table of Contents In Alphabetical Order | By Individual Diseases | Signs and Symptoms | Physical Examination | Lab Tests | Drugs