- 4-coumaroyl-CoA + agmatine CoA + N-(4-guanidinobutyl)-4-hydroxycinnamamide
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those acyltransferases transferring groups other than aminoacyl groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 4-coumaroyl-CoA:agmatine N4-coumaroyltransferase. Other names in common use include p-coumaroyl-CoA-agmatine N-p-coumaroyltransferase, agmatine coumaroyltransferase, and 4-coumaroyl-CoA:agmatine 4-N-coumaroyltransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 184.108.40.206
- BRENDA references for 220.127.116.11 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 18.104.22.168
- PubMed Central references for 22.214.171.124
- Google Scholar references for 126.96.36.199
- Bird CR and Smith TA (1981). "The biosynthesis of coumarylagmatine in barley seedlings". Phytochemistry. 20: 2345&ndash, 2346.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 85030-72-4.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|