- 2,7,4'-trihydroxyisoflavanone daidzein + H2O
This enzyme belongs to the family of lyases, specifically the hydro-lyases, which cleave carbon-oxygen bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 2,7,4'-trihydroxyisoflavanone hydro-lyase (daidzein-forming). This enzyme is also called 2,7,4'-trihydroxyisoflavanone hydro-lyase. This enzyme participates in isoflavonoid biosynthesis.
- IUBMB entry for 18.104.22.168
- BRENDA references for 22.214.171.124 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 126.96.36.199
- PubMed Central references for 188.8.131.52
- Google Scholar references for 184.108.40.206
- Hakamatsuka T, Mori K, Ishida S, Ebizuka Y and Sankawa U (1998). "Purification of 2-hydroxyisoflavanone dehydratase from the cell cultures of Pueraria lobata". Phytochemistry. 49: 497&ndash, 505.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 56022-25-4.