- 2-carboxy-D-arabinitol 1-phosphate + H2O 2-carboxy-D-arabinitol + phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on phosphoric monoester bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 2-carboxy-D-arabinitol-1-phosphate 1-phosphohydrolase. Other names in common use include 2-carboxyarabinitol 1-phosphatase, and 2-carboxy-D-arabinitol 1-phosphate phosphohydrolase.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Salvucci ME and Holbrook GP (1989). "Purification and properties of 2-carboxy-D-arabinitol 1-phosphatase". Plant Physiol. 90: 679&ndash, 685.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 122319-88-4.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|