- acetyl-CoA + 10-desacetyltaxuyunnanin C CoA + taxuyunnanin C
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those acyltransferases transferring groups other than aminoacyl groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is acetyl-CoA:taxan-10beta-ol O-acetyltransferase. This enzyme is also called acetyl coenzyme A: 10-hydroxytaxane O-acetyltransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Menhard B, Zenk MH (1999). "Purification and characterization of acetyl coenzyme A: 10-hydroxytaxane O-acetyltransferase from cell suspension cultures of Taxus chinensis". Phytochemistry. 50: 763&ndash, 74. PMID 10192963.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 227465-96-5.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|