- (+)-cis-sabinol + NAD+ (+)-sabinone + NADH + H+
This enzyme belongs to the family of oxidoreductases, specifically those acting on the CH-OH group of donor with NAD+ or NADP+ as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is (+)-cis-sabinol:NAD+ oxidoreductase. This enzyme is also called (+)-cis-sabinol dehydrogenase.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Dehal SS, Croteau R (1987). "Metabolism of monoterpenes: specificity of the dehydrogenases responsible for the biosynthesis of camphor, 3-thujone, and 3-isothujone". Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 258: 287&ndash, 91. PMID 3310901.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 111940-50-2.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This EC 1.1.1 enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|