|Vein: Suprarenal veins|
|The anterior surfaces of the kidneys, showing the areas of contact of neighboring viscera.|
|Gray's||subject #173 679|
|Drains from||adrenal gland|
|Artery||superior suprarenal artery, middle suprarenal artery, Inferior suprarenal artery|
The Suprarenal Veins are two in number:
- the right ends in the inferior vena cava.
- the left ends in the left renal or left inferior phrenic vein.
- SUNY Labs 40:04-0104 - "Posterior Abdominal Wall: Blood Supply to the Suprarenal Glands"
- v_05/12851919 at Dorland's Medical Dictionary - left
- v_05/12851911 at Dorland's Medical Dictionary - right
This article was originally based on an entry from a public domain edition of Gray's Anatomy. As such, some of the information contained herein may be outdated. Please edit the article if this is the case, and feel free to remove this notice when it is no longer relevant.