Priyamvada Singh, M.D.
Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India- M.B.B.S.
Harvard Medical School- 'Principles and Practice of Clinical Research', Research Course
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School- Research fellow (May 2011 to current)
- Harvard Medical School- Teaching assistant, Principles and Practice of Clinical Research (March 2011 to current)
- Children's Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School - Research Assistant, Neurology (July 2010 - April 2011)
- Children's Hospital Boston- She has keen interest in research and was actively involved in research of, ' Spinal Muscular Atrophy ' a genetic neuro-muscular disorder seen in Pediatrics population. During her stint at Children's Hospital Boston she was actively involved in data analysis and interpretation of a study on Spinal muscular atrophy that later got funded. She was second author of the abstract that was based on these results. The abstract was presented in, '15th Spinal Muscular Atrophy Meeting' held in Orlando, Florida, 2011.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center- Currently she is working as a Research fellow and trialist at PERFUSE core laboratories and data coordinating center, where she is involved in the planning and conduction of three research trials.
She is currently acting as a teaching assistant for the 9 month intensive research course offered by Harvard Medical School called, 'Principles and Practice of Clinical Research' where she is responsible for 20 students from different countries (Japan, U.S.A., Brazil, Portugal, Iran and Australia)
- Topper of Delhi zone (North zone) in tenth grade examination held by, 'Central Board of Secondary Education', India
- She was among toppers of the Pre-Medical entrance examinations in India.
- She was among top ten students in the research course offered by ' Harvard Medical School', 'Principles and Practice of Clinical Research' .
- Second author of review article, 'Spinal Muscular Atrophy : A Clinical and Research Update' submitted in the journal, 'Pediatric Neurology' .
- Second author of Abstract, 'Comparison of Clinician Perceived Care Given and Caregiver Perceived Care Received: Use of the SMA Clinical Assessment Tool (CAT©) and a Comparative Family Survey' .
Oral Presentation presented at: Principles and Practice of Clinical Research, for Harvard Medical School's Research course; Boston, MA on, 'Advanced search in PubMed and Google Scholar' .
Other academic work
Major editor of English pages on WikiDoc. She has added content and edited numerous pages in Congenital Heart Disease and Spinal muscular atrophy. Added wikipatients pages on Infectious diseases and Endocrine diseases, and created site microchapter system. Due to her contributions she was awarded as, 'WikiDoc Scholars with Highest Distinction'