|Uterus and right broad ligament, seen from behind. (Mesosalpinx not labeled, but region visible above ovary.)|
|Gray's||subject #268 1261|
- Mesosalpinx at eMedicine Dictionary
- SUNY Figs 43:02-09 - "Posterior view of the broad ligament of the uterus, on the left side."
- SUNY Labs 43:03-0401 - "The Female Pelvis - The Broad Ligament"
- SUNY Anatomy Image 9666
- SUNY Anatomy Image 9668
- Norman/Georgetown pelvis (uterus, broadligament)
- Human anatomy at Dartmouth figures/chapter_35/35-8.HTM
This article was originally based on an entry from a public domain edition of Gray's Anatomy. As such, some of the information contained herein may be outdated. Please edit the article if this is the case, and feel free to remove this notice when it is no longer relevant.
There is no pharmaceutical or device industry support for this site and we need your viewer supported Donations | Editorial Board | Governance | Licensing | Disclaimers | Avoid Plagiarism | Policies