How to add your biography
First Log In
- In the upper right corner there is a link to log in.
- Enter the required information including your full name.
- Select ‘create new account’
- Your account has been created!
Create a New Page with Your Name as the Title
- Enter your name into the search bar on the left hand side of the page.
- Clicking Go searches for pages with your name as the title that exist
- If you clicked Go and a page that has a title with your name appears, click on the topic, and the page for that topic will appear. You can begin to edit as described below.
- If you clicked Go and a biography page with your name has not yet been added to WikiDoc, you will get the following response:
- There is no page titled what you just typed. You can create this page. Click on the link to created this page or just click on the red link
- This will bring you to your biography page
- Click on edit at the top
- Insert your biography. Do not insert your SS # or DEA #! Please insert your conflicts of interest if any.
- When you are finished, click on ‘Save Page’ at the very bottom of the screen.
- Your biography page can then be 'watched' or 'monitored' and in the event that someone adds something to your page, you will be able to track this. Simply check the tab at the top of the page marked ‘watch’.
Questions? Call the WikiDoc help desk at 617-632-7590.