- biuret + H2O urea + CO2 + NH3
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, those acting on carbon-nitrogen bonds other than peptide bonds, specifically in linear amides. The systematic name of this enzyme class is biuret amidohydrolase. This enzyme participates in atrazine degradation.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Cook AM, Beilstein P, Grossenbacher H, Hutter R (1985). "Ring cleavage and degradative pathway of cyanuric acid in bacteria". Biochem. J. 231: 25&ndash, 30. PMID 3904735.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|