- L-arogenate + oxaloacetate <math>\rightleftharpoons</math> prephenate + L-aspartate
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically the transaminases, which transfer nitrogenous groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is L-arogenate:oxaloacetate aminotransferase. Other names in common use include prephenate transaminase (ambiguous), PAT (ambiguous), prephenate aspartate aminotransferase, and L-aspartate:prephenate aminotransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- De-Eknamkul W, Ellis BE (1988). "Purification and characterization of prephenate aminotransferase from Anchusa officinalis cell cultures". Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 267: 87–94. PMID 3196038.
There is no pharmaceutical or device industry support for this site and we need your viewer supported Donations | Editorial Board | Governance | Licensing | Disclaimers | Avoid Plagiarism | Policies