- L-aspartate + phenylpyruvate <math>\rightleftharpoons</math> oxaloacetate + L-phenylalanine
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically the transaminases, which transfer nitrogenous groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is L-aspartate:phenylpyruvate aminotransferase. This enzyme is also called aspartate-phenylpyruvate aminotransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- Holger Z and Kula M-R (1985). "Isolation and characterization of a highly inducible L-aspartate-phenylpyruvate transaminase from Pseudomonas putida". J. Biotechnol. 3: 19–31.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 99533-45-6.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
There is no pharmaceutical or device industry support for this site and we need your viewer supported Donations | Editorial Board | Governance | Licensing | Disclaimers | Avoid Plagiarism | Policies