- 1-alkyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphoethanolamine + H2O 1-alkyl-sn-glycerol 3-phosphate + ethanolamine
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on phosphoric diester bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 1-alkyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphoethanolamine ethanolaminehydrolase. This enzyme is also called lysophospholipase D. This enzyme participates in ether lipid metabolism.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Wykle RL, Schremmer JM (1974). "A lysophospholipase D pathway in the metabolism of ether-linked lipids in brain microsomes". J. Biol. Chem. 249: 1742&ndash, 6. PMID 4855486.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 62213-15-4.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|