- 5'-AMP + H2O 5'-IMP + NH3
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, those acting on carbon-nitrogen bonds other than peptide bonds, specifically in cyclic amidines. The systematic name of this enzyme class is adenosine-phosphate aminohydrolase. Other names in common use include adenylate deaminase, adenine nucleotide deaminase, and adenosine (phosphate) deaminase.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Su JC, Li CC, Ting CC (1966). "A new adenylate deaminase from red marine alga Porphyra crispata". Biochemistry. 5: 536&ndash, 43. PMID 5940938.
- Yates MG (1969). "A non-specific adenine nucleotide deaminase from desulfovibrio desulfuricans". Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 171: 299&ndash, 310. PMID 5773435.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 37289-20-6.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|