- a 3'-ribonucleotide + H2O a ribonucleoside + phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on phosphoric monoester bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 3'-ribonucleotide phosphohydrolase. Other names in common use include 3'-mononucleotidase, 3'-phosphatase, and 3'-ribonucleotidase. This enzyme participates in purine metabolism and pyrimidine metabolism.
- IUBMB entry for 184.108.40.206
- BRENDA references for 220.127.116.11 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 18.104.22.168
- PubMed Central references for 22.214.171.124
- Google Scholar references for 126.96.36.199
- SHUSTER L, KAPLAN NO (1953). "A specific b nucleotidase". J. Biol. Chem. 201: 535&ndash, 46. PMID 13061389.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 9025-84-7.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|