This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those glycosidases that hydrolyse O- and S-glycosyl compounds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 1,6-alpha-mannosyl alpha-D-mannohydrolase.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Athanasopoulos VI, Niranjan K, Rastall RA (2005). "The production, purification and characterisation of two novel alpha-D-mannosidases from Aspergillus phoenicis". Carbohydr. Res. 340: 609&ndash, 17. PMID 15721331.
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|