- [pyruvate kinase] phosphate + H2O [pyruvate kinase] + phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on phosphoric monoester bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is [ATP:pyruvate 2-O-phosphotransferase]-phosphate phosphohydrolase. This enzyme is also called pyruvate kinase phosphatase.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Jett MF, Hue L, Hers HG (1981). "Pyruvate kinase phosphatase". FEBS. Lett. 132: 183&ndash, 6. PMID 6271587.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 79986-25-7.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
- EGO entry for GO code 0050408: [pyruvate kinase-phosphatase]
- AMIGO entry for GO code 0050408: [pyruvate kinase-phosphatase]
|40x30px||This hydrolase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|