User:Syed Musadiq Ali
Syed Musadiq Ali, MD
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(M.B.B.S)
- ECFMG Certified.
- Certificate of Permanent Medical License-Pakistan Medical & Dental Council
- 09/2018 - Till date at Harvard University, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, United States
- Presently, Dr. Ali is working in PERFUSE Group. He works as Associate Editor -in-Chief for WikiDoc. He is Responsible for contributing original content to Wikidoc and editing existing material as well as "watching" the textbook page to assure the validity and neutrality of materials added.
- 07/2018 - Till date at Weill Cornell Medical College, Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX, United States
- He is still involved in active projects of his principal investigator Dr. Iqbal Ratnani MD. His responsibilities include literature reviews for specific projects from popular search engine including PubMed, Web of science,Google scholar.
- 04/2018 - 07/2018 University Of Texas, Memorial Hermann Hospital, Houston, TX, United States
- As a Professional trainee, he attended morning rounds in Pulmonary Critical Care setting in conjunction with the resident team where management plans were formulated for all MICU patients. He also rotated in the Intensive Care Unit of "Advanced Heart Failure", Cardiac Care, Intensive Care Unit and outpatient clinic for Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplant. He is well Familiarized with patients with (Left Ventricle Assist Devices), percutaneous assist devices such as IABP (intraaortic balloon pump, Impella assist device or others such as percutaneous ECMO), surgical assist devices (Heart Mate II, Heartware, and Heart Mate III), Heart transplant, cardiopulmonary exercise testing,evaluation and interpretation of ICDs and CRTs. Participated in case presentation of patients on the rounds, weekly didactic lectures, echocardiography training classes, VAD clinics, Mortality and Morbidity meetings. Partook in Medical Review Board meetings for case presentation of patients on the Heart Transplant list.
- 10/2017 - 03/2018 MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, United States
- As a Research intern, he worked on three major projects and collected detailed clinical data of around 2500 patients by reviewing electronic medical records through "EPIC" software. His projects includes " predictive value of conventional Diastology Echocardiogram parameter in patients with new onset atrial fibrillation after stem cell transplantation at MD Anderson from 2005-2015". "Investigate the outcome of pacemaker and defibrillator implantation at MD Anderson in last 5 years". "Assess risk of thromboembolic event in cancer patients with atrial fibrillation who have undergone Transesophageal Echocardiogram at MD Anderson since 2002". He also participated in Cardiology grand rounds and daily rounds at MD Anderson Cancer Center.