Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pratik Bahekar, M.B.B.S.
- Psychiatry Resident at SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Medical Doctor M.B.B.S.(MUHS, India)
- Research Fellow, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School (2014-2015)
- Associate Editor-In-Chief for WikiDoc.org (2014)
- Observership, Cleveland Clinic and Rainbow Babies and Children Hospital and Case School of Medicine (2013)
- Volunteer, Associate of Medical Consultants; Lions Club (Mumbai, India), participation in health awareness campaigns, free clinics etc.
- Pulse Polio Campaign, WHO and Government of India (2010)
- Child and Adolescent psychiatry
- Clinical Research
- Randomized Control Trials
- Community Psychiatry
- English: Fluent in speaking and writing
- Marathi: Fluent in speaking and writing
- Hindi: Fluent in speaking and writing