Background and education
I was born in Zahedan, a small city in southeastern Iran in 1978. I was interested in medicine and used to ask my father, who is medical doctor about his patients and follow him at his clinic in pursue to become a physician. Following my ambitious, I entered the Zahedan Medical School in 1995 and was graduated in 2002 as honored student. I Entered the Shiraz Medical University for Internal medicine residency in 2007 and graduated in 2011 from Tehran University of medical sciences.
- Stablished the Zahedan international airport emergency unit in 2003 then became as executive second best of Sazmandehi-e-tose-e-teb novin, Ltd, in 2005.
- I was responsible for medical assessment of country airports employee’s.
- I practiced as Family physician in a suburb area in south Kerman before began my internal medicine residency training in 2009.
- In second year of residency I was awarded as the Best resident of Tehran University of medical sciences.
- Started to practice at Rostamani hospital in 2011 as internist.
- I traveled to the US in 2014 and get involved in the Greater Houston kidney specialist clinic and Liver Associates of Texas clinic to be familiar with the US Healthcare system.
- I was Attending Physician at Rasoul-e-Akram Hospital affiliate to Iran University of Medical sciences from Nov 2015 up to now.
- Distinguished physician of Parsian in 2012 and 2013.
- Best Resident of Internal medicine in Tehran University of medical science in 2010.
- National Upper Percentile, Iranian Board of Internal Medicine in 2011.
- Helicobacter Pylori and Hyperemesis Gravidarum.
- The Journal of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences
- Tuberculin skin testing and booster effect in ESRD patients.
Current position and contact information
- Post Doc Research Fellow at BIDMC
- 20 Overland St, suite:540
- Boston ,MA, 02215