- phospholipid + 1,2-diacylglycerol lysophospholipid + triacylglycerol
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those acyltransferases transferring groups other than aminoacyl groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is phospholipid:1,2-diacyl-sn-glycerol O-acyltransferase. This enzyme is also called PDAT. This enzyme participates in glycerolipid metabolism.
- IUBMB entry for 184.108.40.206
- BRENDA references for 220.127.116.11 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 18.104.22.168
- PubMed Central references for 22.214.171.124
- Google Scholar references for 126.96.36.199
- Stymne S (2000). "Phospholipid:diacylglycerol acyltransferase: an enzyme that catalyzes the acyl-CoA-independent formation of triacylglycerol in yeast and plants". Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A. 97: 6487&ndash, 92. PMID 10829075.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|